You'll love your stay
at the Cider House Campground in Central New York
Tell Us About Your Experience With Us!
schedule of events for 2017
Shop, Golf, Dine, Bike, Hike, Tour, Stay n' Play
only $30 per night Call 315-825-8477
See Multi-night rates Rally and event friendly
The Cider House Campground, one of Central New York's newest campgrounds is conveniently located in the Antique community of Bouckville. Stay with us and enjoy being far enough from the highway that you won't be bothered with traffic noise, but close enough that you can walk your purchases back to your RV.
Click here to contact us.
New Pavillion, Store(office) and Sun Deck
Some of the amenities we offer include:
- Comfortable, modern bath house with private showers and restrooms.
- 14 acre, well manicured property
- Central location, easy walk to antique shops and restaurants
- 24 full service camp sites and 15 electric sites
- New picnic tables
- Large level sites
- Dry camping area for tents or economy camping
- Pavilion and vending machines with adequate room for parties and events
- Playground for the kids!
- Located across Canal Road from the Historic Chenango Canal. Fishing, walking and biking the towpath on The Chenango Canal Heritage Trail are permitted. Some sections of the canal are also open for kayaking.
ON SITE RENTALS
Check out our calendar for many events throughout the year.
©2011-2017 Cider House Antiques, Showfield, Campground
6769 State Route 20
Bouckville, NY 13310